Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Care for a Clipa?
These remind me of those ring binder rings, but these are way better! Now, why didn't I think of this?
Clipa is a handbag hanger that marries form and function.
Instead of typical handbag hangers that just add to your bag clutter, it's stylish enough to be worn as a bracelet.
How Clipa Works:
* Place Clipa on handbag strap
* To use, place one end on table edge or other surface
* When finished, simply pull handbag strap and let Clipa fall back onto bag
* Book bags
* Diaper bags
* and more
Works On Most:
* Chairs (arms and backs)
Good Morning America reports: bacteria on handbags
* Stall walls
* Outdoor cafes
* Sporting events
* Bathrooms (especially where a hook isn’t available such as an airplane restroom)
* No polishing is required
* Wear it as a bracelet or bangle
* Pull a scarf through it to dress up your bag (uhm, not really - MFO)
Retails for PHP 895-995 at Rustan's Makati, Shangri-La Plaza, Alabang Town Center and Gateway.