Marks & Spencer’s new bakery line of muffins, sponge rolls, and tubs of sweet munchies are now available in M&S stores at Greenbelt 5, Glorietta 4, Trinoma, Shangri-La mall, SM Megamall, Alabang Town Center and SM Mall of Asia.
Here's a couple of what you'll find in store:
1. Choccocino muffin. A delicious moist coffee muffin loaded with big chunks of creamy milk and indulgently rich dark chocolate. A pack of 4 costs P195. No photo, but I can tell, that sounds yum!
2. Extremely chocolate muffin. Loaded with chunks of creamy milk chocolate and richly indulgent dark chocolate. I'll bite into that!
3. Moist and fluffy blueberry muffin. Looks fresh out of the oven, huh?
4. Sponge rolls. Available in strawberry, chocolate, coffee and cappuccino flavors for P195 per box.
5. When the munchies attack, fight it with, tubs of Flapjacks, Chocolate Mini Rolls, Chocolate Crunchflakes and Caramel Cracklepops.
Caramel Cracklepops are chocolate covered nuggets of chewy, caramel-drenched rice puffs. I think I can eat a tub of this by myself! No sharing!
Marks & Spencer is exclusively distributed by Rustan Marketing Specialists, Inc.