Val and Andrea, the girls behind GlamBox airbrush kits have brought in this fab fab fabulous product called GlamBox Mink Lash. As the name suggests, GlamBox Mink Lashes are made from 100% real mink fur and are 100% handmade. These are of course sterilized and are hypo-allergenic.
Once exclusively custom-made for celebrities like Oprah and Madonna, us regular girls can have a go at these super soft, lightweight, velvety, flexible and natural-looking lashes. Retail price is Php 1,500 per pair.
But wait! Before PETA gets all riled up about this, read on!
GlamBox Mink Lashes are Animal Friendly
GlamBox Mink Lashes are made from individually selected mink furs that have been harvested by gently brushing live farm animals. They are not chemically treated or dyed to ensure the velvet appearance that can only be found in minkfur.
Now, for some FAQs:
Can it be re-used?
Yes! GlamBox Mink Lashes can be used for up to 15-20 times with proper care.
How to Use?
- Curl your lashes with an eyelash curler.
- Cut lashes at the ends to suit your eye lash line size.
- Gently shape the band of the lashes with your fingers to give it a curve.
- Dab on a thin line of lash adhesive to the lash band (Tip: you can use a toothpick)
- Position the lash bands from the inner to the outer corners of your eyes. Place them as close to your natural lash line as possible. Hold them firmly in place until they’re set.
Apply some eye makeup remover to the eye lash area. Wait a few seconds to allow adhesive to loosen up. Take a corner of the lash band and carefully pull the lashes off.
How to Store?
Wash lashes using a gentle eye makeup remover to take out dirt. Soak lashes in water for about 5 minutes to soften adhesive. Use a pair of tweezers to remove excess glue. Store lashes in the original packaging to retain its shape.
To order of for more details, visit:
www.glamboxairbrush.com / glamboxcosmetics.multiply.com