Around May last year, my friend Mi'Ann Reyes-Oblea of BabyMama and myself had a fun contest here in the blog. 16 entries, 1 winner, a little over a year and 11,690 Facebook Likes later, Mi'Ann and BabyMama have become synonymous with breastfeeding advocacy. The BabyMama page has become a nurturing and encouraging online community of breastfeeding families, and MFO is happy to have played a part in growing a forum for everyone to talk about breastfeeding!
Since August, my anniversary month, also falls during Breastfeeding Awareness Month, this contest sponsored by BabyMama is for breastfeeding mommies, moms-to-be and family & friends of nursing moms and moms-to-be.
Here's what you may win for yourself or your loved one, an Ameda Purely Yours Dual Breast Pump valued at Php8,800:
- Individually adjustable cycle and suction controls
- Closed system design prevents milk and moisture from entering tubing
- Keeps outside air away from milk
- Weighs less than 1 pound
- Can run on A/C adapter or 6 AA batteries
- Comes with 220v Euro plug
- Parts made in China; Assembled in Mexico
Even if you've joined the other giveaways, you are still welcome to enter the BabyMama Breast Pump Giveaway. If you would like to win the Ameda Purely Yours Breast Pump, here's how:
1. Follow me @cd_mfo on Twitter
2. Like BabyMama and Manila Fashion Observer on Facebook
3. Leave a comment* with your Twitter ID & email and share:
- Why should women breast feed?
- What are the challenges of breast feeding?
- What is the best advice one can give to encourage a mom to breast feed?
*If you would prefer to enter the giveaway via private email to me, do all of the above and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title: MFO BabyMama Breast Pump Giveaway and leave a comment on this post saying, "MFO, this is great!"
- Shipping within the Philippines only
- Giveaway is for the whole month of August 2011
- Giveaway closes on 11:59 pm on August 31, 2011
- Winner will be announced by 1st week of September on MFO and via private e-mail
- Anyone can enter for a chance to win any of the Anniversary Blog Giveaway prizes, but can only win once
- No need to send multiple comments or emails per Anniversary Blog Giveaway prize. One entry per prize is sufficient