When Berry was still a wee one, and she wasn't really wearing shoes yet, her tiny feet were cradled in Trumpette socks from Aunt Sarj and Funky Feet socks from Aunt Pam and Aunt Rochelle. Both were the cutest socks ever, made to look like shoes. But, while Trumpette is from the US, Funky Feet happens to be homegrown. Sheryll and Riana of Proud Mama came up with the adorable concept, along with other mama/baby products like reversible nursing blankets, Funkytubes playsleeves, bra extenders, shopping cart covers and more, such as these playful Tee Hee shirts that will boost your child's imagination by leaps and bounds:
These shirts come in sizes: small (fits a 2 year old), medium (4 y.o.), large (6 y.o.) and are available online at Proud Mama Store.
Now, for the best part, 4 lucky readers will each get to win 1 shirt of choice, for that little shark/dinosaur/fairy princess/butterfly in your life!
Even if you've joined the other giveaways, you are still welcome to enter the Tee Hee Shirt Giveaway. If you would like to win a Tee Hee Shirt, here's how:
1. Follow me @cd_mfo on Twitter
2. Like Proud Mama and Manila Fashion Observer on Facebook
3. Leave a comment* with your Twitter ID & email and share:
- Which shirt and what size do you want?
- In your opinion, what should little boys and/or little girls wear?
- What was your childhood dream/ambition and have you fulfilled it?
*If you would prefer to enter the giveaway via private email to me, do all of the above and send an email to email@example.com with the title: MFO Tee Hee Shirts Giveaway and leave a comment on this post saying, "MFO, for the kiddo!"
- Shipping within the Philippines only
- Giveaway is for the whole month of August 2011
- Giveaway closes on 11:59 pm on August 31, 2011
- Winner will be announced by 1st week of September on MFO and via private e-mail
- Anyone can enter for a chance to win any of the Anniversary Blog Giveaway prizes, but can only win once
- No need to send multiple comments or emails per Anniversary Blog Giveaway prize. One entry per prize is sufficient