Why is Iron a necessary element for optimum health? Let me count the ways:
- to replace blood loss during menstrual cycles
- cure bouts of dizziness caused by anemia
- correct weariness and fatigue
- help gain more focus & concentration
- aid in periods of gestation, lactation, pregnancy, and such periods surrounding childbirth
- it is also required for the normal functioning of the immune system
Some sources of iron in our daily diet include red meat, eggs, liver, oatmeal, nuts, as well as food supplements and formulations like Sangobion.
But Sangobion is more than just iron, because it's contains vitamins and minerals that women need to stay in tip top condition while dealing with the demands of daily life. Just a tip, from one girl to another. Wink! Wink!