Last year, I was a speaker at Nuffnang's Blogopolis 2012 where I not only shared my learnings from years of blogging, I also got a lot of valuable insights from other bloggers as well.
This year will be no exception, and Nuffnang is taking our blogging know-how a step further with Blogopolis 2013: #INTOTHEWILD, Weaving Information for Leaders of the Digital World. I will be a speaker again this year, where I will talk about how we can use social media to guide traffic to our blogs.
Here's the brief:
This year, we are taking you to the Information Jungle. With the surge of social media, and other online platforms, we want to help you make sense of the digital world. Key speakers will be discussing social media know-how and digital marketing and advertising trends. Blogopolis 2013 is a day-long event starting with plenary sessions in the afternoon, and a post-conference party at night where key influencers in the industry will be awarded.
Blogopolis 2013 is open to everyone - bloggers, social media influencers, students, digital marketing officers, and advertisers, and anyone who is interested in the world of digital, particularly social media.
- Abe Olandres for The Cycle of Ads: How to Make Social Media Advertising Effective
- Aisa Ipac for Taking your Readers Offline: Successful Ways to Mount a Blog Event
- Christine Dychiao for Blog Fund: 10 Ways to Guide Back Traffic to Your Blog Using Social Media - Googly Gooeys (Tippy & Pong Go) for The Media Kit: Creating a Compelling Blog and Social Media Proposal
- Jeff Lo for Blog Thy Neighbor
- Jim Paredes for The New Nation 2.0
- Josh Vilanueva for Youtube: The Next Frontier
- Aris Olea (Creator of ConjuRain) Macky Lopez (Gwiyomi “Nasaan na si Mikay?”) for Going Viral
It will be a great opportunity to attend! You may sign-up for a slot at the Blogopolis 2013 website or you may try your lucky by scoring a ticket for yourself and a friend by joining my giveaway! I am giving away 10 tickets to 5 winners who will get 2 tickets each!
Join by using the Rafflecopter widget below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Incidentally, Nuffnang will also hold its first Nuffie Awards to recognize the contributions of selected online influencers!
Vote for your favorites HERE.
The Categories are:
The Game Changers
1. The Webmeister (Best Blog Layout of the Year)
2. The Newsroom (Best Source of Information of the Year)
3. The Jokebox (Funniest Influencer of the Year)
4. The Following (Best Community Engagement)
5. Bloggers’ Choice Award
The Movers & Shakers
1. The Social Engineer (Best Social Media Advocacy of the Year)
2. The Imagineer (Blogs with Best Photos)
3. The Rookie
4. The One for Zero (Twitter Influencer of the Year)
5. The N Factor (Blogger of the Year)
6. The Chosen One (Influencer of the Year)
I've been nominated for the N Factor, and it would be super great if you can vote for me too! Heehee.